DARKVOID

Just ran the credits on DarkVoid and I can see why IGN and Gamespot give it a low score, the game is really really short five or six hours of game play. There's three Episodes five chapters total the flying was OK upgrade guns like you would do in every game so that's not new, cover a duck something like Gears of War and there's noting wrong with that because I love cover and duck in FPS or fly around with the Jet pack and shoot them from above again something I never really had time to play or get into before so fighting this way with a gun was a nice change from the run of the mill shooters out there. Six guns total two of them felt good shooting but the sniper suck big time and the enemies ant all that smart. I know why the other reviewers give it a low score because at $49.99 and five hours of game play that would make you feel like you got ripped off, but I got it for $6.97 and for that price I'm giving it 6.5. Next up Act of War: Direct Action an older game that I had for away so I think its time to play it.

DARKVOID
Act of War: Direct Action