PC Gaming Update

Just got done reading the rant below and I can't be leave I wrote that I must of been feeling really mad, tell you the truth that didn't sound like me at all it kind of shocked me how I was feeling about PC Gaming now these's days. There is one part that I didn't like and that was Stupid people NO ones stupid or dumb only the ones that don't ask questions. I got around to installed Dead Space 2 and I can tell you the feeling came back the one I got from playing Batman Arkham Asylum witch is really nice also the Razer Onza Tournament Edition Professional controller work with no problems not that I care. I brought back Mafia 2 and Sid Meier's Civilization IV to get God of War Origins Collection that was $39.99 did I lose no because there's two PSP games remaster on one Blu-ray disc and had enough to buy a coffee. I can get Civilization IV on steam for little or noting so I'll get that one on the rebound, Mafia 2 on the other hand ant worth the time I much rather play GTA IV then Mafia 2 so I'm happy again.

Razer Onza Tournament Edition Professional
Civilization IV
Mafia 2
God of War Origins Collection