Prototype

Just ran the credits for Prototype and I'm happy it's over, there was like seven side quests left and I didn't think it was worth the time to finish them for upgrades that didn't help you in the long run. With that said the side quests repeated over and over noting new so the best plan would be upgrade the powers that count the most and not spend the XP on stuff that you'll never use or remember because there's just to much upgrades. At the end of the game you have the chance to complete the other sides quests and play through again with the upgrades you got from the first play though, might play a new game with all the upgrades when Prototype II comes out next year just for the hell of it. Over All the game gets 7.5 could of been better again I got this game for $1 from Wall-Mart it was over flow they said, can't go wrong with that I guest.

Next up DARKVOID this one should be fast and not as long as Prototype well I hope so anyway I like to get 8 to 10 hours out of the single player games. I don't think Darkvoid is going to be good as Prototype the game got a low score on IGN and Gamespot what can you get for $6.97.

Prototype
DARKVOID