AMD C-50 Radeon HD 6250

Customer finely came for the notebook I did last week, was there that all I forgot about it. What had to be done burn the Manufacturer's restore four disc total that would of ran them $85 in town, I couldn't be leave it what high prices to charge someone. I also cleaned up the system like removing Bloatware dumping logs checking them, updating the system looking for firmware updates the same old performance and maintenance routine. They have other one coming next week same thing performance and maintenance routine, this one will be cheaper then $60 because the girlfriend gives the prices $25 should be good enough. I'm also thinking about getting the Onkyo HT-S3400 5.1 Channel Home Theater system because the one I have now is ten years old so time for upgrade.

Onkyo HT-S3400 5.1 Channel Home Theater