Windows 7 (64-bit)

So two weeks later I finished testing Windows 7 (64-bit) and now its time to order it, I'm also trying my best to hold my guns from going crazy with the OS. I was digging around the Sevenforums and came across some posts that I posted and couldn't be leave how heavy I was in the OS. All this to me is noting more then a game and I love it, do Windows intimidated me like it did three years ago NO I just continue to see the work that's needed to be done. Example like two Taskbars one for the main monitor and second monitor something Windows 8 has, Pause when copying files to a USB/HDD drive or over a network again something Windows 8 has. Aldo you can easily use apps like TeraCopy and Display Fusion for dual monitors I just wish Microsoft stop playing this game because they wont be able to continue doing this in the long run, just stop and think about it Windows 7 has everything you need plus more.

Windows 8 is making Windows 7 look like its out dated, these little changes got to stop give the user more settings then he could imagine and keep him or her out of the Registry Edit. There's apps like WinOFF that have that many settings to do just with one thing and that's Power down the system. Microsoft needs theses PowerUser settings not little changes like Dual Taskbars and Pause when copying, all of this could of been in Windows Vista not that I care about Vista the less said about that is better, why take baby steps I tell you why because Microsoft with out a doubt will soak every penny out of you and there products. I love learning about new changes to the OS but just give the PowerUser something and stop tweaking the system through the Registry Edit, VBsripts, CMD, and now Microsoft Powersell when will it every End.