S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

Running through the News on Gamespy and came across this, It seems the Ukrainian developer of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise is following UbiSoft's lead when it comes to combating PC game piracy (and making gamers' lives that little bit more frustrating). GSC Game World studio head Sergey Grigorovich has revealed his team plans on implementing a fairly extreme form of digital rights management (DRM) for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, which forces players to download the game in small installments as they progress through the story.

Looks like that's one game I wont be buying any time soon just like Assassin Creed 2 Permanent internet access is required on the PC. This is why having a console around can come in handy, has much as I would like to play Assassin Creed 2 on the PC I have to play it on the PS3 because I want to own the game not rent it as you play. Not everyone has Permanent internet so with that said I like to own the Games I buy.