Favorites

Why I removed the Favorites Page because all the URL's can be found in Top Application folder in bookmarks, I found it to much time messing about with URL's when there already exist in the bookmarks. I also added Windows page that will be linking tutorials for Windows 7 now that I have it. What have I been up to the last few days stilling testing applications you must think how much software does this guy use will just about all of them in Top Applications folder. The money I made from repairing PC's I bought Onkyo HT-S3400 5.1 got the system setup and I must say the high and lows are really good it has everything the last 5.1 theater add plus more link below. Also I'm really trying hard not to go crazy with Windows 7 because there's a lot of new things for me to play with I just don't know why I'm like this but I love doing it, this time I'll be going in with a clean fresh start on everything. All my games work great I though I would lose a nice bit of them but it turns out they all work plus the top applications but one that got replaced with TrueCrypt and some that was better then before or wasn't need.

Went back through the PC Gaming and Done! post and I can tell you I felt really mad but I guest all of that was for a reason and it was I couldn't be better now I have opened up so many doors again that I though would be closed for along time, it turns out it was only four months ago that those doors where closed what I trying to say is that I'm a Machinehead and I love doing what I do. I much rather be a Machinehaed then a Code Junkie any day not that I hate them it's just that I can't dedicate that much time in one little place I highly respect Code Junkies more than anything in the digital world because without them I wouldn't be in heaven, but there's one thing sloppy coders now that's something I hate without a doubt. So over all my PC Gaming is back newer then ever not going crazy just taking my time I still don't like consoles just the games you can't get on PC like Mortal Kombat and God of War. Also looking in to a new case because the one I have here you can check it out in the About Tab is to small for working inside and on top of that I had over heating problems with the videocard.

COOLER MASTER HAF 912
Onkyo HT-S3400 5.1