God of War Origins Collection

Ran the Credits on God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta and I gotta say the game was awesome it's without a doubt a must play if you own the PlayStation 3. Chains of Olympus reminded me more of God of War one where Ghost of Sparta reminded me of God of War 2 with that said all of them should be played, this game takes place before God of War one but should be played after GOW 2. At first Chains of Olympus felt really short but Ghost of Sparta made up for it with nine hours of game play, I like the fact you can play through the game again with the Bonus Costumes but hate the fact you must play the game on hard to unlock the others Bonus Costumes that's something I don't care for. Over All 8.5 if I was to rate Chains of Olympus it would get 8.0 Ghost of Sparta would get 9.0 you can watch the Video Review on online. Next up Dead Space 2 I hope this time I can finish the game.

God of War: Chains of Olympus
God of War: Ghost of Sparta