Sims 3 Gets Yet Another Expansion Pack

Okay, so I first started experiencing expansion pack fatigue, well, years ago. How many Sims games do there need to be? How many expansions does each one even need? In a move that's surprised nobody, the Sims 3: Seasons has been announced.



I'm getting a curious sense of deja vu. Is it because the Sims 2 also had an expansion pack that was creatively titled "Seasons"? Nah, that couldn't be it -- that's way too obvious! I guess that feelgood pop soundtrack is pretty catchy, and I'd love to know why somebody is dressed in a hotdog-shaped suit, but I'm otherwise vaguely annoyed that EA is happy to churn out the same expansions, over and over.

It's kind of strange that Seasons has been announced already -- we're still waiting on the Sims 3: Supernatural, which hits next month. Seasons, meanwhile is due in November.

Source: Gamespy