RAGE

Rage is what the game has created for many PC gamers and I can't blame them, first I'm going to start with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion from Bethesda the game was amazing for the first six hours but after that the game went to shit. Over 2000+ bugs within the game Bethesda knowing about the problems and letting them go so the open community had to fix them plus Fallout 3 one of the worst games I ever played, run around with your head cut off. Put it this way after the nuclear warhead was set off I stopped playing the game Why I'm not running around really really slow to get from point A to point B, think again I'm noting playing games that long for anyone sorry maybe someone without a life would but I'm not. I also seen a Doom 3 2005 Vs RAGE 2011 image and you would say the graphics close up where from 2003 wow again it's all about consoles just Stop!

Everything Bethesda come out with just turned to crap in the end so there was no surprise RAGE did. Reading the news today on hardocp.com and I couldn't be leave it, well that's a lie I seen this coming a mile away check out the links below for your self. Like I said before and I'll say it again consoles just messed up gaming on PC's don't get me wrong PC gaming is not dying Never! but come on just stop with the console ports already.

I Want My $60 for Rage Back

Folks are Enraged!

Rage vs Doom 3 Texture Comparison