Gamespy Closing up Shop





GameSpy, as we know it, began in 1999. Today, 14 years later, it has reached the end of the road. We had a good run, and we want to sincerely thank all of you for reading and joining in discussions with us. It's been fantastic.

Well over the last seven years I use to drop in and out of Gamespy's website but has of now the site is shutdown. Last year they reported they won't be posting any more Console New's on the site and if you didn't know by now I hate Consoles and said Cool PC Games only. So I jumped back in and started read/scrolling through the site again over a year up till two weeks ago when I had to cut down on some sites from my daily/weekend reading for other thing around the house and now there closing up shop.

I'm kinda sad now that I made that decision two weeks ago but hey I tried hard to support them but some of them will still be writing post for IGN so with that said R.I.P Gamespy you'll for ever be remember in my banks of memory. The first time I ever had seen Gamespy was with Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Call of Duty boy the good old days what I do for them again but has with time things change again the best of luck Gamespy.

Source: Gamespy (For Now)