Aliens: Colonial Marines Has Really Bad Enemy AI





It would seem that Aliens: Colonial Marines has a serious problem with enemy AI. The good news? Those of you that like playing in "pacifist" mode will love this game. Gearbox President Randy Pitchford to PhoneyVirus is noting more then a fucking dick I couldn't hate a person has much has I do this guy, long story short what a BIG mouth for a person with NO balls fuck him and duke nukem forever.

The only two games that never suck or didn't run was Brothers in Arms and Borderlands, again I hate this guy why so much now because of Duke Nukem forever watch the video of me just taking my anger out on the product. No wonder Aliens: Colonial Marines sucked has much has it did, if I see this guy promoting any game you can bet that I'll never be getting it FUCK YOU Randy Pitchford and for the recorder Brothers in Arms one and two was done nicely but hell's highway was like the rest of your Shit.

Source: HardOCP