How Stupid are Apple Fan boys? Really Stupid




Jimmy Kimmel took to the streets to give the public a look at the new iPhone 5 and get people's honest impressions of Apple's latest and greatest iDevice. Why is the iPhone so popular? Long story short They Suck! I hate Apple Products and some glad I do just watch the video above. I guest Apple fan boys are really that Stupid. It just works ya at taking your money, one guys Owns a iPhone 4 the exact same phone he has in his hands and thinks it the new iPhone 5 wow what dumb people out there this is just Amazing!



After watching Jimmy Kimmel on HardOCP making Apple fan boys look really Stupid over the iPhone 5 I came across these two videos, I love HardOCP there ant a week that goes by that they don't make me laugh. Keep up the good work HardOCP.




Source: HardOCP