Windows Live Essentials

After playing around with Windows Live Essentials this week and now testing Windows Live Writer to upload this post to my blog, Microsoft has done a really good job this time around in Windows 7. How many times did I have people come up to me asking me to create sideshow for them to watch in there DVD player. Well with Windows Live Photo Gallery and Windows Live Movie Maker in Windows 7 they can finely do it them self's. No need to buy encoders anymore or use complex software that they’ll never understand just download Essentials and install the software your going to use, I didn’t have time to play with Mesh Sync not that I’m going to unless your working in a office environment nether did I play with Family safety because I have no kids that will be doing something bad in the first place. You can checkout the Tutorials under the Windows tab.

Source: Windows Live Essentials