What's up

What have I been up to for the last few weeks or so still playing Gears of War 3, working on Computers and enjoying the Christmas Holidays. Now that the holidays are over time to get ready for 2012 International CES Consumer Electronics Association and go ball's deep in Windows 7 something I'm not looking forward to, but have to because Windows 8 will be launching this year 2012. Over the holidays I fired up Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II and put about ten hours or so in the game and I really love the idea of a RTS mixed with RPG elements, put it this way much better then playing Civilization 4. Also I got Mortal Kombat 2011 and God of War 3 for Christmas from the girlfriend, the MK seems to be OK but I fine myself fighting with the controller to pull off the special moves and combos. I guest you need a arcade controller to be a pro, it could be worst playing with the Xbox 360 controller. What else did I get for Christmas besides games check the list below.

Cool Master HAF 912
4x Sony 50 Pack DVD-R
1x Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB
Upgrading and Repairing PC's 20th Edition
Mortal Kombat 2011
God of War 3
Xbox Live 12+2 Months with Gears of War 3 Omen Skin
Clothes
American Dad Volumes 1-6
Futurama Volume 6
Family Guy Volume 9
Iron Maiden Album
Iron Maiden From Fear to Eternity: The Best of 1990-2010 Album

Christmas turned out to be really good this year hell 2011 was by far the best year I ever had in my life. What are my new years resolutions for 2012 besides going ball's deep in Windows 7 read Microsoft Windows 7 Inside Out Deluxe Edition that includes searching world wide web for tips and tweaks. Conquer home networking learn every setting and what they represent that also includes Routers, Switches and wiring your house with network cable, specially sense I got the girlfriend the WD TV live for the bedroom because now I need more RJ45 Ports. I say networking will be a big thing for me this year at less that's one thing I'm really looking forward to. Also can't wait for Nvidia's new graphic cards to hit the market because I'll be upgrading mine Q4 2012 to play Batman Arkham City, Dexus Human Revolution, Cryis 2 and use the GTX 260 as a dedicated Physx card.