The Coming War On General Computation

If you have an hour or so to spare, you should watch Cory Doctorow's speech on the coming war on general computation and his belief that the copyright war was just the beginning. Good stuff.



You first have to watch the video to understand where I'm coming from, I should have control over everything on my system that includes modding Firmware to having total control over the Kernel and seen whats starting pause passing etc. I can't tell you how much I want to see the Kernel load and not have it happen in the background, this shit is happening now today and it makes me sick.

Everything in the video he says true, and it all comes down to copyright laws well I say stick your laws up your ass when it comes to having total control over the system you own. Now I see why C4Eva and people like Anonymous do what they do.

Official Post: hardocp.com