Star Wars Galaxies Final Hour

So last night when I was playing Gears of War 3 on Insane I was listening to On the Spot's podcast and at the every end they mentioned Star Wars Galaxies Final Hour. I jumped on the video right away, not that I like playing MMO's but just wanted to see it go down. This happen many times before and will only continue for MMORPG's I see no reason to play MMORPG's or Free to play games.


I felt real bad about it at first and I never played the game, this could of happen to anyone that put that much time and money in the game until I watched a video that was host on GameSpot's Live Play. This reminded me of the Angry German Kid but instead for Screaming she was crying or Leave Britney Alone! I found Seth Green version better.

I love when she starts fucking everyone and to top it off fuck all of them. I gotta say if I every turn out to be like this kill me, sure I love playing games and more then ever now but come on the game wasn't that amazing there's better games out there then Star Wars Galaxies what about Star Wars: The Old Republic. LoL

Official Post: www.gamespot.com