Nvidia

Fired up the PC today only to have problems with the Nvidia card the screen started to flicker and then with a Blue Screen of Death. Disable the second Monitor and disconnected all USB Drives. Started with the services and when booted it safe mode to uninstall the Nvidia driver. Everything worked fine until I started Windows normal again even with Windows driver getting load from the driver.cab folder the system still would flicker with a Blue Screen of Death. Open the Task Manager found WMPSideShowGadget.exe and WMP running tweaked them from starting reinstalled the Nvidia drive and now everything seams to be fine.

Played a little bit of Tomb Raider Anniversary until I couldn't make the jump with the Controller or with the fucking keyboard man this game is gone for ever, never will I play this game again or for that matter use it as a test. I guest there's only one thing left and that's play Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II. I was going to work on this laptop I have here now for two days until I ran in this Shit, fire it up after I guest another easy $30 waiting.

Windows 7 - WMPSideShowGadget.exe - what's that?