What About Windows 8







Now that Windows 8 is Launched you'll fine out very fast that you just can't Boot Straight to Desktop or bring back the old school Start Menu that so many people love well think again Stardock has what it is Calling Start8 that allows you to do just that. Tweak the Start Icon expand for a wider view and more, watch the video above from Stardock and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Will this make me upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8 NO maybe Microsoft should of had these features from the first and then maybe I might've took the time to test the 80+ applications and Games I have here but for now I'll be sticking with Windows 7 until they come up with something like Stardock.

I also through in the Video from Chris Pirillo just to see what the Normal User had to say. Chris Pirillo, founder of Locker Gnome, hits the streets to find out how real people experience Windows 8. Watch how people react when asked to complete simple tasks on the new Windows 8 operating system.

Source: Stardock | News Center | Windows 8 Review