Networking

A few days ago while I was doing some tutorials I fired up the NAS for some files and couldn't believe what happen next. The follow day before I picked up a CAT5 Networking cable to get the NAS back online, that same day I had no problems streaming videos to the WDTV Live from the Server until I tried accessing files from Windows 7 to Windows XP. So started running command after command switch after switch and I still couldn't access the damn NAS, after spending about two hours search forums I was just about to nuke the fucking drive. Also at the same time came across another problem in the Credential Manager Virtualapp/didlogical something I knew shouldn't of been there so had to deal with that shit Too.

Long story short all I had to do was set the fucking time on the Windows XP machine witch was set to August 2009 9:32AM, it came to me after I got access to the NAS I added faster Ram PC6400 800MHz from PC5400 667MHz to the system three weeks before and reset the CMOS because the system wouldn't past POST. Even Microsoft couldn't answer the Question or fine a fix to the problem so many people where having but Google did check out the links below and have a look through the eyes of a PowerUser.

Note: Always set the CMOS before installing any OS on the HDD and make sure you correct it after clearing the CMOS, I also had some problems with Windows Update because the Date and Time was set incorrect again I couldn't believe something so simple that could cause so much Havoc.

Windows Credentials - Where to get more details?
How To Remove Virtualapp/didlogical Credentials In Windows 7
Network logon failure unknown user name or bad password
Logon failure: Unknown user or bad password' *solved!*