Genius SW-G2.1 1250 2.1 Speakers

I received the Genius SW-G2.1 1250 2.1 Speakers yesterday and I didn't take long setting them up. The sound that come from them are amazing I couldn't be leave the deal I got for $80 with shipping included, you wont fine anything better at your local Wal-mart or Staples that's damn well for sure. What have I been up to the last few weeks Playing the hell out of Gears of War 3 and learning the new features in Windows 7, well just a bunch of tutorials from Seven Forums. With every new OS comes new system tweaks. When I'm done sucking the forums dry of tutorials I'm ordering Windows 7 Inside Out Deluxe Edition and that will be the end until Windows 8 becomes the new standard witch won't before awhile.

Pros
Class AB amplifier; discrete bass control; off-the-hook price/performance ratio.

Cons
One-way satellites; hardwired cabinets; sub distorts when driven too hard.

The aforementioned hardwired speaker cables limit your options when placing the components, and having the amp in its own enclosure will add to your desktop clutter, but we like its large primary volume knob, and we doubly appreciate having a discrete bass control. This is no audiophile system, but we predict we’ll kiss a lot more frogs before we find another set of cheap speakers that sound this good.

Source: Maximum PC