More Work

Windows 7 maybe rock sold but I just continue to see the work that's needed to be done like in Disk Management NO Extended Partitions just Simple the only way to create a Extended Partition would be to use disk part in the Command Prompt, why the hell did Microsoft do this I had to create the partitions using Disk Management then Convert them using EASEUS Partition Master. If I would format the partitions using Microsoft's Disk Management it would be only a simple format aka Primary Partition noting to do with Extended Partition with Logical drives in the Extended Partition. Also the Start Menu right click on a Icon Pin to Start Menu, if Privacy is disabled in the Start Menu Tab under Taskbar and Start Menu Properties you can NOT show all the Pined Icons because Privacy is disabled. Enabling the settings gives you the options to select how many you want to show using Start Menu Size again what a mess and I though to get away from the Quick Launch I guest I was wrong. Will I be getting Windows 8 Yes but it wont be my main OS, I'll be keeping Windows 7 until there's a new DX update or something better then what I have now.