Windows 8 BUILD

Next year 2012 is going to be a good one Windows 8 RC should be released around January and I can't wait. What's new in Windows 8 a lot including Metro that I can't stand and the stupid Ribbon interface, Connected Standby, build in USB 3.0 drivers, touch interface for Metro + OS, Internet Explorer 10 with HTML5 Hardware Acceleration NO Flash support, Fast boot time, Nice boot manager and less system requirements then Windows 7, memory Performance 281MB with Windows Defender build in, ISO mounting, Facial Recognition, Pattern Login, updated Task manager with start up Programs Thank God No more msconfig, System Reset, App Store Plus PDF Support NO more Adobe Reader Thank God Again.

One thing I love was Microsoft Update telling you the system would shut down in like 2 days to install security updates Again Thank you. In XP the dame thing don't stop bugging you to Restart and only to fine it in your face 10 mins latter again, so that was Nice. Cloud Storage, History Vault and much more I can go on and on about the new stuff but I think I covered the Basics. Now what I don't like as you may know is that Stupid Start Menu with Metro but that crap can be disabled and along with Ribbon interface, a simple VBScript or Registry Tweak should take care of that. He are some Videos below of what's to come in Windows 8. I almost for got Pause for Copying files and Dual Monitors something that only can be done with third party software, TeraCopy and DisplayFusion. I'm really happy Microsoft is heading in the right direction and listing to there fans.

Windows 8: Boot Manager
Windows 8: ISO and VHD Files
Windows 8: Building robust USB 3.0 support
Windows 8: Metros Stupid Interface for dumb people
Windows 8: Pattern Login
Windows 8: On a Dual Monitor