Microsoft Security Essentials

One of my customers show up with his Laptop wanting to know about Anti-Virus software. Opened the laptop to fine AMD's new dual core APU with integrated graphics HD 6000 running Windows 7 64-bit from Acer and asked him when did you buy this, he said about three months ago I replied cool the laptop was nice and light with a LED Screen about 4 Ibs total, over all it was really nice to see AMD's hardware because most of the time its all about Intel. After I was done geeing out over the hardware I got around to the Anti-Virus software that was installed witch was McAfee Anti-Virus.

Told the customer about McAfee black screening the PC and just about the same thing for AVG Free, so with that I removed the crap from his laptop and installed Microsoft Security Essentials that can stop Rouge software aka FAKE Anti-Virus something that Norton is adding in 2012 version so what there saying is that there Anti-Virus can't stop them that good, well that's what I see from this side. After that was done I also introduce him to Mozilla Firefox that everyone loves Chrome's good too just faster at Java and Firefox better at HTML rendering and he loved the new browser, before I did that I asked him about Email just in case and he uses the email from this ISP so again easy $20 for 15 mins.

I also forgot about the other PC I fixed last week the one that was cleaning it out with a Vacuum made $140 could of add $150 but I though that was to much, they there also happy but I wasn't. Vista by far is the worst OS Ever you have to babysit the dame thing, so after telling them about the new doors that add open because of a new motherboard I said you can upgrade to Windows 7 add a faster CPU and more, they there talking to my Girlfriend on-line and there thinking about upgrade there hardware and Windows Thank You God I said RIP Vista.

What have I been doing the last week or so Playing Prototype Ripping, downloading and Organise Music, as you may know my favorite band is Iron Maiden and Never Know about Live +One and Maiden Japan will I knew about the five Songs but not the 17 Songs, found that on The Pirate Bay and couldn't be leave they had that Album out. Also I can't fine it anywhere so had to torrent it, just wish I could of found the CD but something is better then noting.