WDTV Live Plus

Where can I start about this peace of crap, well it does what I want OK but the support this device needs is way out of control. Firmware Version v1.06 just messed up the Audio, before I could have SPDIF Optical Only when playing MP4 file from Gamespot now I have to exit out the video and go through settings to change it from SPDIF to Stereo and back to the video again.

The new update adds Hulu and more Bug Fix's but I don't know where, jumped over on the forums to fine a great number of problems I couldn't be leave what I was reading HDD's not working Audio problems like I was having colour and so much more again I couldn't be leave it. Well at the end I just Rolled back to v1.05, over all I must put up with bugs to prevent bugs. Looking into Custom Firmware because it can't get any worst.

What is WDLXTV
WDLXTV-PLUS Custom Firmware